Job description for Programs Coordinator role at Leti Arts in Accra
Date Posted: 72 weeks ago
RSVP: || firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type - contract
Employer's Proposed Salary - Not provided
Application Deadline - 2022-07-20
The Programs Coordinator position presents an exciting opportunity to take on a leadership role in our company. Put your management experience and knowledge to use while developing strategies for team motivation and optimal results in the Academy. If you are creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive and extroverted, this role can give you the chance to fully develop your interests and talents not only in management, but in the field of Gaming and Animation. You will play an essential role in the success of our business by ensuring the Academy is in good shape. This position comes with the potential for further career development, networking as well as interesting and satisfying professional challenges and benefits.
• Plan training cohorts from start to finish
• Serve as a liaison between the Academy and our sponsors
• Report on training and progress to Sponsors
• Foster positive relationships with Sponsors
• Implement policies and procedures for the Academy
• Prospect new clients for the Academy
• Administrative duties
• Calculate training metrics
• Manage Social Media Accounts of the Academy
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, I.T, Political Science, Education or in any related field.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in Project Management or Teaching
• Working knowledge on the use of the Digital Tools
• Excellent written, communication, organization and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
• Knowledge in Gaming and Animation is an added advantage
• Excellent Teamwork skills
How does Looksharp work?
Create a student account, corporate account or freelance account
Add a review
Anonymously add a salary, freelance job charge or internship experience to gain access to the site.
Compare jobs & salaries
Explore salaries, job charges, internship allowances and company reviews from people with first-hand experience
Popular companies in your region
See what its like to work in companies in your area