Job description for Programs Officer role at Leti Arts in Accra
Date Posted: 28 weeks ago
RSVP: || email@example.com
Employment Type - contract
Employer's Proposed Salary - Not provided
Application Deadline - 2022-07-20
The Programs Facilitator position presents an exciting opportunity to take on a leadership role in our company. Put your management experience and knowledge to use while developing strategies for team motivation and optimal results in the Academy. The facilitator should elucidate participants' existing knowledge, prepare pertinent, meaningful training material, and subsequently steer discussions thereof. The facilitator should also monitor participants' performance to discern potential learning-related challenges within the cohort.
• Highlighting needs pertaining to capacity development.
• Perceiving which requirements are amenable to facilitation.
• Pinpointing existing programs or formulating bespoke courses for use.
• Selecting accompanying test materials.
• Encouraging respect for ideas voiced during facilitation.
• Steering conversations about the learning material.
• Extracting varied insights from participants.
• Administering and reviewing progress on assessments.
• Tracking and conveying attendees' engagement to applicable figureheads.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, I.T, Political Science, Education or in any related field.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in Project Management or Teaching
• Completion of a recognized facilitators program.
• Accredited qualification in a pertinent stream.
• Demonstrable and relevant facilitation experience.
• Capacity to formulate relevant, memorable curriculums.
• Knowledgeable routine assessment and moderation operations.
• Ability to drive critical, student-led dialogs about learning material.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Respectful, astute, and accommodating.
• Working knowledge on the use of the Digital Tools
• Excellent written, communication, organization and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
• Knowledge in Gaming and Animation is an added advantage
• Excellent Teamwork skills
How does Looksharp work?
Create a student account, corporate account or freelance account
Add a review
Anonymously add a salary, freelance job charge or internship experience to gain access to the site.
Compare jobs & salaries
Explore salaries, job charges, internship allowances and company reviews from people with first-hand experience
Popular companies in your region
See what its like to work in companies in your area