Job description for Flutter Developer role at Company in Accra in Accra
Date Posted: 16 weeks ago
RSVP: || firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type - full-time
Employer's Proposed Salary - Not provided
Application Deadline - Not provided
The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, multi-tasker and demonstrated team player. He / She shall
be a lead developer responsible for the development of new flutter products and enhancements to
existing products. He / She shall work with large-scale applications and frameworks and should have
outstanding communication and leadership skills.
1. Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
2. Develop and support our flutter applications, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
3. Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance
4. Support test and deployment of new mobile products and features
5. Participate in code reviews
1. 3+ years of relevant flutter development experience
2. Experience in Native IOS and Android is a huge advantage.
3. Experience in SQLite
4. Expertise in BLE is a bonus.
5. Expertise in Great UI's and Animations.
6. Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
7. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
Remuneration is very attractive. Interested applicants are to send their CV to email@example.com by
Friday 17th of June, 2022 @ 18:00 hrs. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview.
How does Looksharp work?
Create a student account, corporate account or freelance account
Add a review
Anonymously add a salary, freelance job charge or internship experience to gain access to the site.
Compare jobs & salaries
Explore salaries, job charges, internship allowances and company reviews from people with first-hand experience
Popular companies in your region
See what its like to work in companies in your area