Job description for Customer Relations Analyst role at Vodafone Ghana in Accra
Date Posted: 53 weeks ago
Employment Type - full-time
Employer's Proposed Salary - Not provided
Application Deadline - Not provided
1. To provide professional service assurance input to the creation and maintenance of the Enterprise Solutions annual plan and budget.
2. Provide bespoke incident/problem management for allocated accounts within the framework of an agreed
1. Support the Customer Service Specialist in developing operating procedures and processes for coordinating, updating and resolving service incidents/problems for Enterprise accounts.
2. Work with the customer satisfaction survey group to identify major customer service concerns and then work with the customer to define the issues.
3. Create a service development plan to resolve the customer’s priority service issues and agree the plan with the customer. Also agree with the customer that if the issues are resolved satisfactorily, the customer will provide “very high satisfaction” ratings in the next round of surveys.
4. Manage implementation of the service development plan, coordinating efforts of various support groups across Vodafone Ghana. (Service Assurance, Credit Control, Customer Operations etc)
5. Agree a set of performance KPI targets and measures over service development plan implementation regularly measure and report on progress to the account manager, customer service specialist and customer.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
1. Business studies degree or equivalent/degree in telecommunications or equivalent
2. 3 years’ experience of service or account management in the telecommunications sector
3. Project management
4. Ability to work in matrix teams
5. Presentation skills
How does Looksharp work?
Create a student account, corporate account or freelance account
Add a review
Anonymously add a salary, freelance job charge or internship experience to gain access to the site.
Compare jobs & salaries
Explore salaries, job charges, internship allowances and company reviews from people with first-hand experience
Popular companies in your region
See what its like to work in companies in your area