Job description for RPA Analyst & Developer role at Vodafone Ghana in Accra
Date Posted: 55 weeks ago
Employment Type - full-time
Employer's Proposed Salary - Not provided
Application Deadline - Not provided
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or electrical engineering, Information Systems or other related field
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma with certification
• Knowledge of eTOM
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or Professional Product Owner (PSPO) or similar
• Knowledge on use of process automation tools such as Ui Path, MS power automate, Blue Prism, Automation Everywhere, etc.
• Strong data science, data analytics and problem solving skills
To analyze business processes, review and drive improvement for overall operational efficiency. To design, develop, implement and maintain innovative RPA solutions for respective functions to improve team efficiency. Work with the RPA center of excellence to implement complex business process automations.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
• Identify and re-design business processes for automation
• Engage and work with respective processes owners to simplify, optimize and digitize business processes
• Ensure documentation of processes that are selected for automation (As-Is & To-Be)
• Assess value, develop and prioritize business processes for automation prioritizing those with maximum value that are aligned with business strategy
• Monitor and maintain RPA deployments post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
• Good understanding of operational processes in the Telecom industry
• In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
• Experience in designing and implementing large scale process automation solutions using emerging automation technologies
• Good interpersonal, communication, time management and presentation skills
• Innovative, creative with great analytical and problem solving skills
Our Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How does Looksharp work?
Create a student account, corporate account or freelance account
Add a review
Anonymously add a salary, freelance job charge or internship experience to gain access to the site.
Compare jobs & salaries
Explore salaries, job charges, internship allowances and company reviews from people with first-hand experience
Popular companies in your region
See what its like to work in companies in your area